The Powell Silver Eagle™ is the only saxophone being made in the USA today. The expertise of Verne Q. Powell Flutes, known as the Stradivarius of flutes, has been applied to the design and production of the Silver Eagle (and Brass Eagle) to elevate quality to the highest possible level. Why call it a Silver Eagle? Powell used its experience with precious metals and soldered tone holes to give the Silver Eagle brazed sterling silver tone holes, as well as a silver bell and neck. This saxophone is completely made in the USA.
In Stock: Powell [Brass Eagle] Model EAB1: All Brass & Lacquer Finish | Serial# 11
Be One the First to Own This Fine Instrument!
Scroll down for spec sheet of all models
• Sterling silver: Powell used its experience with precious metals and soldered tone holes to design the Silver Eagle with brazed sterling silver tone holes, as well as a silver bell (with gold wash) and neck.
• Brazed tone holes: available in either brass or sterling silver
• Neck: Underslung octave key
• Headless pivot screws with lock nuts: These screws are a throwback to vintage saxophones made in the USA; using them in the Silver Eagle results in easy adjustment of key play
• Seamless tubing for the neck and body
• Brace: the brace between the bell and bow provides added rigidity for acoustical response and durability
• Nickel silver hinge tubing and rods: adds durability
• Blue steel springs
• A modern ergonomic feel, with a vintage look
• Shell pearl inlays on keys
• Beautiful hand engraving
• Vintage style wooden case made in Elkhart, Indiana USA
High quality accessories included with every Silver Eagle Saxophone:
• Meyer Hard Rubber 6M mouthpiece (Made in USA)
• Rico Accessory Kit including a Fabric Neck Strap in Black, a Multi-Instrument Reed Storage Case with Humidity Control Pack, Rico Select Jazz Filed 3M Alto Saxophone Reeds, and cork grease
• Wrench for lock nuts (Made in USA)
• Beason Reusable Key Clamps (Made in USA)
• Protec Neoprene Alto Saxophone Neck/Mouthpiece Pouch
• Vintage style wooden case (Made in Elkhart, Indiana USA)
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.